quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2012

About me: Duda

                  
Hello everybody I am Maria Eduarda (DUDA) and I as well as Luisa, the Mariana Luize and I am part of this blog (our work in English), I'll be here to talk with you about the famous on television and on the movies that are going on show.





A bit about me: I am 12 years old, like going to parties, dancing, hanging out with my friends and have fun, there are days that I am very upset, and others that I'm happy with everything and everyone, yet I am a good friend I know out of fights, but I also know when to enter prsciso defend myself, and another thing about me, I hate falsehood.




Kisses!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Hello caramels! We have some simple rules for comments!

• Do not accuse of plagiarism if you are unsure!
• Do not talk about inappropriate things!
• Reviews the will!
• Always leave the link to your blog for visiting!
• If we are too thick, but with education.
• Finally, have fun and follow the blog!

Smacks!